[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 186, Issue 8

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 19:05:05 PDT 2011

So sorry to hear about Emma losing so many toofies, but she will be  OK.
My Charlie, at age 11 had a dental and had 11 teeth removed and he was  back
toe eating kibble in no time.  He usually did not chew it even before  his
extractions.  So Emma will do fine.  Hope she heals  completely.  Ben will
send drool for that.  Ben will be sending drool  for  Dozer that the surgery
fixes his back problem, and that he will be  back to his old self real soon.
It is good you caught it so early, which  most likely helped him.  I bet he
will do fine. I am sure that moving his  leg is a good sign.

I also want to say that prayers and drool are going out to Emily on the
loss of Princess, her beagle and Nancy on the loss of her Parrot Sweetie  Pie.
 Please accept my sympathies on your losses, and I hope that Ben's  drool
helps ease the pain.

Douglas and Ben