[Dailydrool] Some drool needed here

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 18:40:22 PDT 2011

First, my step dog Drummer had had some issues with contstipation due to a growth on his butt. He went to the ER vet today  who found a plastic bag in his gut.. Go figure, ! My Crackers had something happen where he has a large tear under his left eye, I cleaned it up and am taking him to the vet tommorrow, They got me us at 6 and I was away all day teaching a class so I am not sure when this happened. The ER vet remembered Crackers and said that she was certain he was going to die and they were all shocked that he made his miraculos turnaround in a few hoursl They do not know about the power of the DROOL!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Jordan and Gracie and Drummer the house guests.

Kr1204
kr1204 at aol.com