[Dailydrool] Lexi ..one end to the other....

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 30 18:37:13 PDT 2011

Although she is much better,I went for a follow up and the vet (who is the
second opinion vet that I like) expressed Lexi's anal glands again, and showed
me the "gunk", and thought she needed another infusion.  She was SO good, and
she does not require sedation!  Anyway, the vet thinks it may take one more
time, and, if she does not clear up, then she wants to talk surgery.  I really
am hoping the changes I am making in her diet (canned pumpkin, and the doc said
to add Metamucil to her food...I have my own psyllium powder)...hoping this will
do the trick.....other than her ear infection (I am also looking into the
Blue ear treatment...) maybe she can stay well....I told the doc about the blue
ear treatment, and she was not opposed to it...please sling thoughts and drool
my way, as I am by myself in this fight...ok, cept all of the wonderful DD
family.  Thanks for being there, I appreciate all the feed back, I truly do!

Catherine ..Lexi's forever momma dog