[Dailydrool] Holidaze

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:24:28 PDT 2011

Ok listen up! Tonight I took a handful of mixed nuts and had them next to
the computer. I ate most of them. At some point I forgot about them and
went to let Llewis outside, came back and there was Conley crunching away.
OH MY GOD, were there Macadamias in what was left????
There are Macadamias in the mix but I was not sure whether I had eaten them
or not, or whether there had even been any in the handful I laid on the
desk. As it turns out, I may never know, but he would have had to have
eaten more than are even in the can in order to get sick (and possibly
die.). Macadamias, being so expensive, are in small supply in mixed nuts.
BUT
The point is, with the Holidays approaching and our Bassets on High Counter
Surf mode, I just wanted to remind everyone to be compulsively careful with
every kind of foodstuff, from chocolate to nuts to plants. I am still
concerned about Conley but he sleeps with me so I will know if he becomes
ill. It was far too late to get him to puke by the time I remembered there
might have been Macadamias in that pile of nuts.
Please be ultra careful.
Remember, they eat it all-- tinfoil, plastic wrap, skewers and all.
Have a safe Holiday. Keep it all 6 feet above ground.

MomPerson, a bit worried.