[Dailydrool] Dis Nascar Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:20:11 PDT 2011

Dis Nigel I gots WHEEWHEELS. It tekin me sum time to git usta it. It a
skary lookin thing. My feets drag a bit in da beke. Mom an DadPerson try to
fixit but Roger are naybor come ober an say no youse doin it wrong an dey
was. (I remines youse day MomPerson hab driven rite pass da hawse befour an
DadPerson cut da cort ob da lectrik saw he usin.)
So enyways I donit likengoin on da grass. It hard ta do. I like goin on da
sideywalkers an da street. Da street da bess but MomPerson no likit say we
gone get runneddover. Den she say my bek da lees ob my worries.

So I gots a big dribers licescents on my pen, an a liddel won if I eber
gets my wallret, an a liscenz plate for da front an da beke ob da cart.
On toppa dat, Mr. Roger (da naybor) say he gone "trick out" my cart an
Mom&DadPeepels say hey way cool. He wanna put sumfin callt El Ee Dee lites
onit an sumfin callt floor less ant tape onit. He wanna nose do I wan da
sparklie lites or da some oder kine? I say hey whaddebber trip you trigger
dis goin be so awesomely awesum.

An I kin pee inna cart!! I stop where I wanna pee an da MomPerson she help
me but mebbe soon I no need help. I kin wag my tail now an Purty soon I get
da stitches outta my neck but dey dont bodder me none enyways.
ENyways fank youse all agin For al da drool an da belly bands whut I not
usin much yet. I no dribble but oncet in a big while an I mossly on she bed
wif all dese special pads or in my pen whut I hate bean in. Sometime I git
to go dit onna couch wif DadPerson but not too much yet.
Tomorrow she gon paintin wif Cooper I hopes I gits my walkers befour she do.

Love an drool to dem whut needs it, an fanks again.

Nigel ob NASCAR NIGEL....zoooooomzoooooomlookout