[Dailydrool] harness

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:42:48 PDT 2011

I didn't see the original post mentioning it, so I'm not sure if this is
what you're looking for. But I have a front-ring harness called the
Sensation harness. I bought it for Waldo (ATB) after he had back surgery and
couldn't wear a regular harness. It's been saving my shoulder these last two
weeks with my foster, Rebel, who is a huge puller.

When I bought ours six years ago, I could only get it directly from the
manufacturer. You can find them on Amazon now, and probably in other places,
but the company was really great with customer service. When I ordered mine
and sent in the measurements, they actually called me because they said they
sounded strange for a basset hound. It turns out they were right; I had
measured in the wrong place. I highly recommend them.

http://www.softouchconcepts.com/

-Esther, Basil, Rebel the foster, and Waldo ATB