[Dailydrool] Thanks to our Village

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:18:18 PDT 2011

The 4 hounds from the auction last week are great, friendly and very
sociable baby's the girls got spayed today and tested and are HEARTWORM
NEGATIVE the boys have their turn tomorrow here are some pics of them.

http://photobucket.com/auction4basset

Remember next week we have 7 adult dogs 15 puppies and another pregnant
mother that is due any minute now so may  or may not have given birth..

Imagine how many puppies will end up in rescue if the puppy miller who bid
against us last week gets these hounds and how miserable there lives will be

we have a chip in if you can donate even 5 dollars towards getting these
hounds about 4-5 hundred of the money has been spent for the bassets this
week the remainer is for next week if you can spare any it will help..if you
cant spare any and we surely understand that please share with your
contacts..we are also looking for some back up pledges

http://bassethelp.chipin.com/4-bassets-at-auction

So say you are tapped out now..but you don't want us to leave any of the
bassets behind..just let us know hey I really don't have any but..if you
need to you can go over your budget by  $x.oo dollars and I am good for it
next week, next month...whenever..that way if we don't need it you can give
to the next cause and help another basset but we wont have to leave one
behind and have people say oh if I would have known I could have found a
way..

I do believe there are homes set up for the 3 mothers..last I heard we were
looking for fosters for 3 or 4 adults..if your rescue can take one or two
please let helena poist know and she can coordinate the transport "Helena
poist" <helenapoist at yahoo.com>,

they say it takes a Village~~how wonderful it is we have one

Kathy & Bobby from Heaven