[Dailydrool] thanks to our village

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 16:52:55 PDT 2011

The 4 Bassets at yesterdays auction are safe and sound~~they are very good
furkids and very friendly for what they have been thru~~its a good thing
Kelly was there to bid on them cause there was a puppy miller there bidding
on them also so they would have just traded one farm for another maybe worse
farm..we were the only rescue there some of the poor other breeed dogs sold
for $1.00 what a shame that your life in prisoned is only worth one
dollar..and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that a miller
won't spend much in upkeep for a $1.00 dog..these dogs are going to arizona
basset rescue to start their new lives

there are 7 bassets along with at least 2 and maybe 3 litters of puppys in
the auction next weekend that hopefully we can get all of since im sure that
puppymiller will be there again..check out the dogs there names and ages and
stuff at http://bassethelp.chipin.com/4-bassets-at-auction share the link if
you can please

and there is a need for some foster homes for these kids we have a few lined
up but still need a few more

and Bobbys muse Billy Joe Bob needs a rescue who will take him and give him
star treatment cause Bobby said so~~any takers??

we love our Basset Village~~and we Believe!!

Kathy & Bobby from Heaven