[Dailydrool] Drool from Canada

Karen Cannon klcannon at telus.net
Sun Oct 9 13:57:52 PDT 2011

This is Lucie. Mom let me paw on the computer taday cuz' she busy cookin' up a biggee Thanksgibin dinner.
Youse see, here in Canada, we celebrate Thanksgibin dis weekend in October, da second Monday ob da month.

So for all da houndies eberywhere whut need drool and speshully Nigel whoose back is out dis dinner is gonna make biggee drool.  Lots ob it.

Dere be da turkey wit stuffin' and cranberrie sauce; mushed potatoes; kreme corn; green beens (mmm I git dose) brussle sprouts; sweet potatoe casserole; home-baked bread; graby.  Den dere is deezerts - yep more than one - weese got punkin pie; apple pie; black forest cake and a mystry one. Oh...wait, Mom sez there be apeetizers, too.  Whooohoo!

So deres lotsa food to make lots and lots ob drool for NIGEL.  Hope youse git better kwik now.  I'm makin drool like krzy for you.

Lucie (and Momperson - who is watching over the turkey)