[Dailydrool] Drool fur our furbud Nigel

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:29:41 PDT 2011

Deer Nigel,
We is bewwy sorry to here dat youse at the vetspital wif a hurted back. Dat no fun atall. Me, Daisy Bewwe, habs eberryone here whoo can drool on da job making and slinging it to you, Mperson and Dperson. Sum fur you too Llewis, some dont werry drool. Us Bassets and da Great Pyrenees are expert droolers, so when you see it coming, you might wanna yell "incoming!".We habs a husky sister who culdn't walk when we adopted her. Herz was hurt weally bad from a fall (so dey sed - we wunder). Herz pelvis was broken in too places and her tail was broken, too. Herz cudn't walk atall and cudn't control her pee and poo. Dey wuz gonna habs her PTS (shudder) til owr Mama told dem her wud take the lil puppy. Dey sed her nerbes was damaged and her wuld nebber be able to walk, pee or poop on her own agin. Whelp, her is doing all dat by herself and more now. Herz gets in truble all da time, hehehehehehhee! Mama sez she is jus being a husky puppy. Pwease wet us no iffen you need something!
Mama here. Bev & John (and Nigel and Llewis, too),  I am truly sorry you are going through this terrible ordeal. It's terrifying, I know. Please keep us posted on how he is doing. You & your hounds are much loved here in Drool Land. If there is anything we can do , please let us know.
Brenda and the Thundering Herd