[Dailydrool] Drool

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 18:49:03 PDT 2011

If anyone has some extra drool, my Charlie Brown could really use it. I was up all night last night with him because he was vomiting and dry heaving and I was so scared. It continued into the morning and with some financial help from my grandmother, I was able to get him to the vet. They're not really sure if it's just a bug or something that upset his stomach because I was unable to pay to have the bloodwork completed but he wasn't running a fever and wasn't dehydrated. The vet felt like which ever it is maybe it was caught in time. They gave him injections of Cerenia and Famotidine.This evening I called the emergency clinic that's in the next county because the vomiting has stopped but he's even more lifeless now than earlier and he's drooling like crazy. I was told that it could be a side effect of the Cerenia but to watch him and not start the Science Diet can food that the earlier vet said to start tonight. So I'm on the floor with my baby again
 tonight to see how tonight goes and I'm hoping and praying that my baby will be back to normal soon. Thanks.

Lynne Miller, Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB)