[Dailydrool] Voting

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:17:41 PDT 2011

Is anyone else having trouble with the Animal Rescue site this morning? I'm
having trouble voting!! VERY frustrating! I'm sure it's just a hiccup
but the site won't even come up for me. Please remember to vote! We were
just a little behind McCormick yesterday and it won't take much to get us
ahead of them.

Nigel with wheels! Whoo Hooo! Bev & John, you absolutely MUST take pictures
and share them with all of us. You know we're all in love with your crowd
and support you in whatever decision is right for your family. All of us in
the Houndettes household are happy for however much time you can buy with
your boy and I'm sure Lewis & Cooper will be delighted. Conley might even be
a little glad.

The Houndettes and Tybee are slinging drool to all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
with foster boy Tybee