[Dailydrool] Voting

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Mon Oct 17 05:52:42 PDT 2011

Do we have any members of Carolina Basset Hound Rescue reading the drool?  What would droolers think about asking them to support Basset Rescue Crew of the Southeast during this round of voting, and then we will support CBHR in a future round?  They don't have a chance with that Humane Society that is right on our heels, but maybe with our support they can win as well, and then BOTH the basset rescues are winners!  I just noticed this AM that BRCSE is ahead again, but our margin is quit slim.

Susan