[Dailydrool] Nigel

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:38:00 PDT 2011

The Out of Africa Hounds send more drool and love and hope that Nigel gets
his new wheels soon, we are envious and admiring. We like the idea of
wheels.  We have 2 old timers, Coco who is almost 12 and Whisky who turned 8
on the 12th of October, but no need yet.

Good luck Bev and John, tons of drool and snooter kisses heading your way.

Love to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Mr Cooper sir!

Go Nigel, Go, all we can say is enjoy those wheels.

Coco, Whisky and Caspian with momslave Karen