[Dailydrool] Nigel

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Thu Oct 13 08:54:29 PDT 2011

This is Bugsey.  We are dancing in the kitchen and on the deck for Nigel.  We would dance in the street, but that is not allowed.  We have been drooling out the yin yang for Nigel and Llewis, Bev and John.  We hope the wheels work, but we know it is not a sure thing.  We wanted to put Louise in a cart when she hurt her back, but she was hurt in two places.  One paralyzed her and the other one further up her spine caused pain.  That is no good.  We will keep drooling.  I even dug in the mud to celebrate, but momma hound didn't find that funny at all.  Now I am in BIG trouble.  I like to pull back the mulch, then the landscape fabric and then dig in the soft dirt.  Then I eat it.  Well, then I came in the house and put paw prints all over the house and I jumped on the furniture.  There is now mud on the furniture.  I got wrapped in a towel and dried off and called all kinds of things besides Bugsey and Little Man and Sweetikins.  Beauford just gave me that I told you so stare.  It is okay though.  I still got treats for going in my crate when mom went to work.  Hang in there Nigel!

Bugsey, Beauford and the Momslave Jennifer