[Dailydrool] thank you

TC Hull thull at grantcounty.net
Tue Oct 18 07:24:09 PDT 2011

I want to thank everyone for responding when I posted about Maggie's
passing.  Here I am a lurker, I haven't posted often at all, you don't
know me or Maggie, and I got the kindest most heartfelt emails from a
lot of Droolers.  Debbie even featured her in Clara's "Fur Whoze The
Bell Tolls".  I can just hear Maggie's big feet ticking around up there
at the Bridge.  I miss so much hearing her toe bones on my floors.  This
is such a wonderful community, the best ever.  I will be sure to let you
all know when we rescue a hound from GABR.  I need some time, but I
believe Mag will guide me on who to pick and when.  Thank you all again,
I appreciate all of you more than you will ever know.  I'm glad I am a
member of the Daily Drool.

TC Hull