[Dailydrool] Fat Dogs

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 04:29:42 PDT 2011

Anita, I know whereof you speak. I had a LARGE standard dachshund who weighed 30 lbs and was nothing but muscle. I had him at the vet one day and a woman I had never seen before (or since, thank goodness) looked down at Rusty and said "He's fat!" I was just barely able to keep myself from retorting "He may be fat but you're ugly and he can lose weight". By the way (or is it weigh, lol!) this was no svelte siren who said this.
Brenda, Bob and the Thundering Herd