[Dailydrool] Shaky legs

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 20 15:59:13 PDT 2011

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

I wanted to chime in on exercise and shaking legs.  NEVER give up.

Snoopy was such a mess when we brought him home.  First lame on front foot
(fungus infection) and then lame on rear leg (who knows why) and then his back
legs would shake after walking (we think he was crated WAY too much after his
owner died before he went stray).

I'm clueless so I just kept trying.  You should have seen Snoopy running at the
dog park yesterday.  Running like a fool he was, I just love to watch him run.
He brought his own ball from home.  He wanted to play with his own ball.  Cyrus
likes dog park balls so I was throwing one of those for Cyrus while Snoopy
chased his very own orange and blue ball.  His lips flap, his ears look like
wings, oh ... what a sight.  Until ..... he brought his ball to his momPerson
and he tossed it onto the ground for me to throw and ..... a sweet dog named
Trigger grabbed Snoopy's ball and ran for it ... all in good fun I'm sure but
Snoopy is still adjusting and learning to socialize and just recently stopped
barking at Trigger and ... well ... Trigger got dragged home for messing with
Snoopy and then poor Snoopy hunted for 10 minutes through the pine needles and
such and finally found where Trigger had hidden his special ball .. good thing
he has that hound dog nose... no more bringing treasured balls to the park ...
but I digress ....

Snoopy can run all afternoon and walk all night and his back legs don't shake
anymore.  And ... I'd even forgotten they used to until I saw someone's post.

NEVER give up.

More later from Snoopy's momPerson ... and Cyrus' too.