[Dailydrool] Basset Pee Warning System

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:21:24 PDT 2011

We have a basset pee warning system in out house.  The problem is that it is
out of sync.  The system works by letting us know when a basset has peed.  I
want one that tells me before the basset pees instead of after.  Ours only
seems to come on after a pee.  Today I was upstairs getting dressed.   I
could hear the alarm going off.  By the time I got downstairs, the pee had
happened.  I almost stepped in it.  Shelby is our basset pee warning
system.  Unfortunately her timing device is off.  She bellowed loud and
clear AFTER she peed in the hall.  And then she went to the back door.  Life
with bassets is never dull.  Or dry.

We feed all of the girls the same.  They eat twice a day and it isn't that
much.  Maggie is our big girl.   Yes, I need to walk with her.  She is a
chubby girl.   They all eat the same.  But that doesn't mean they are close
in size.  Dog metabolism must be different by dog like it is in humans.  She
needs to lose a few pounds.  We will work on it.  I should say I will work
on it and take her along for the walk.

Drools and snooters to all.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie--Big is bassetful, and
Shelby--I may be chubbie but I old.  Iv'e earned my treats and the mom