[Dailydrool] Christmas Stocking and Ornaments

Connie Moen two.bassets at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:37:56 PDT 2011

I just received Ms Daisy's Christmas Stocking and Ornament from Cookie (
PawsforBlossom at hotmail.com ).  We adopted Ms Daisy in January and I had
forgotten we didn't have a stocking or ornament for her.  Luckily Cookie
wrote about the stocking and ornaments this year - Ms Daisy's arrived today
and they are beautiful.  Cookie has made a personalized ornament for all our
Bassets & Wannabes here and at the Bridge and this year Ms Daisy can hang
hers on our tree with all the others.  Kathy's Lockhart made our Basset
Angel Tree Top .  We have beautiful tree every year with all the special
ornaments and tree topper and have had many complements on decorations and
tree topper.

Now it is not too early to get your order in for either stockings or
ornaments, or like me, both - the time to order is now, before the last
minute rush.  You will be glad you did.

You can order at:  pawsforblossom at hotmail.com

Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Hank the Tank & Ms Daisy;
Miss Molly of Vegas (atb), Ernie (atb), Alice (atb), Cleo (atb) & Duchess
(atb);
Snoopy the Doxie (atb); Fluffy the Collie (atb) & Healthcliff the Cat (atb)