[Dailydrool] ten little bassets

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:15:51 PDT 2011

There are ten more bassets to be auctioned off on the 5th of November...will
it ever end..these bassets are located in Garnett, Kansas there are 7
females and 3 males ranging in age from 5 years old to a baby...can any
rescues foster these babies if we get them form the puppy mill that is
thankfully going out of business..I don't know who is the bigger scumbag the
sellers or the auctioneer who says now is a good time to go in the dog
breeding business to make money

http://www.swkennelauction.com/index_files/Page799.htm

Waving at you to help me .. pleae foster these babies
Bobby From Heaven

read the other auction updates at
http://bassethelp.chipin.com/4-bassets-at-auction