[Dailydrool] Fat Doggies

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 20 21:48:40 PDT 2011

Dis Carlie Jane. and I was a fat dawgie. I lubs food, lubs it, lubs it, cooked, raw, anyways I can get it. My mama, (she be my second mama) she said no more. And she meants it. My second mama used to be my babysitter. I lubs her. I came and play and play. My first mama lubbed me too, but she didn't unnerstand. When she would drop me off, she would bring cookies and treats and turkey so I could get my triptifans, and she actually told my now mama that I liked to share a popsicle with her every night. Then my then mama would leave and Janet would tell me "Carlie Jane, I lubs you so much but I'm not lickin' a popsicle with yu and we don't need the triptifans and the treats and the cookies" Say what!. One day I got so berry sick while Janet was babysitting and she had to take me to an emergency vet. Her face was brite red and she kep seyin "dis isn't my fawlt, dis isn't my dawg". I don't know why she sed that. At five years old, I was a very cooshy, smooshy
 78 pounds. Mebbee cuz sombudy mentioned a helium balloon. Da doctor made me feel bedder but he also said my x-rays showed arthur ritis on my legs. I gess we didn't want arthur ritis cuz mama #2 talked to mama #1. A year later I moved in wid Janet and it's all gud. So meny dawgs to play with, and good food. No popsicles tho, only dawg food. I played more and more, and ran faster and faster, and moved up da steps and got in the comfy recliners all by myself. I'm 12 yrs. old now, and I've weighed 48 lbs. for 5 years. Arthur ritis never came to visit, tho mama gibs me a liddle pill to make sure I'm spry. She sez I'm a beeyootiful older wooman with an hour glass figure. Hee Hee, now she's the smooshy cooshy one!
Janet and Carlie Jane