[Dailydrool] Eating

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:32:42 PDT 2011

Sticking to the eating theme, Maggie, the large, is our picky basset.  Lots
of times she will not eat breakfast.  She just looks at us like we are nuts
when we give it to her.  And yet she is our biggest girl. Usually hand
feeding the first few bites will get her going but not always.  We never
have to coax the others at all.  They would be glad to help Maggie with her
breakfast if we would let them.  We never do.    Maggie is a sensitive
girl.  She just doesn't see what all the fuss is about.

Julie and the girls