[Dailydrool] eating

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sun Oct 23 01:15:31 PDT 2011

sometimes maggie does not like to eat what we give her. and she's so stubborn !!!! i'll put it in the fridge for the next meal also. she will fight you for a corn dog or anything that is not good for her. from the time i take the corn dog out of the freezer and she sees it, she's up. jumping a foot off the ground. i try to get to the microwave to heat it for a few seconds so i can pull the stick out. she acts like she's starving. when she does eat her food,we have to be quiet, and can not make any noise that will distract her from her bowl or she will stop eating. she definitely RULES!!!!! have a great day to all. kimberly & maggie