[Dailydrool] jadeand jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Oct 27 05:22:12 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need,

This is Justin and Lilly woofing in from the Bridge, we slept late and
had breakfast late at the Bridge this morning. Last night was quiet
eventful and it all started in the wee hours of the morning. I was fast
a sleep on my perch having sweet dreams when I felt the presence

of another hound, I opened up one eye to take a peek and who should be
trying to wake me up, was none other than PW Elder Clara. I think to
myself what on earth does this woman want from me at this time of the
night. She told me to wake up wash the face and follow her as she moved
on to the buppy enclosure to wake up my sister Lilly. She then said we
were going back to her perch at the Gate House to the Bridge. On
reaching the perch she told my sister and I to go in first and lo and
behold who should be sitting on the perch munching on of Elder Clara's
cookies was one of our most favourite humans Grand Father John (slave
Johnathans 91 year old father) who had just arrived. Our tales were
wagging furiously and almost shot off and we covered him in Bassett
slurps.  Clara gave us his address and we went off to help him settle.
As we left the Gate House there were was from no where a horde of
curious houndies including Plump Violet ,Wee Paddy, Mc Gregor Lori ,
Molly , Ginger ,Sparky ,RJ, Mr. Trouble Maker ,Cosmo, Maggie and Harri
who have all recently arrived safely ATB all wanting scratches and belly
rubs. Carolyn's father who has also just recently arrived safely ATB
helped our grand father John to give all the other houndies belly rubs
and scratches,

My sister and I are sending get well and stay well drool to Rusty,
Ginger, Annie .Humphrey, Tina, Dexter and welcome drool to Tucker.

The slave Johnathan is off to his Durban home until 9/11/2011 and the
slave William will be looking after us.

Jade and Jasmin we are not happy that the slave has changed our Vet
appointment to 8/11/2011 we were hoping he would forget.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB so happy to have grand father John with us

Slave William and Johnathan forever on the move.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.