[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Oct 21 01:25:11 PDT 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in, now that the slave Johnathan has
caught up with his drools. Nigel we are sorry to hear that you have gone
down in the rear and are hoping that when the cart arrives you are able
to adapt to and make good use of the cart. Take advantage of the
situation and get your slaves to massage your rear end and legs with Ice
everyday and perhaps the odd bit of water therapy like they do with the
lame horses, it might not get your rear end up and going but will sure
make you feel good after the massages and water therapy. We are sending
get well and stay well drool to human Hanni, Nigel, Morse, Charlie Brown
and Lexi. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of Mr. Trouble Maker, Cosmo, Maggie, Harry, Penelope, and
Bonnie who have all left for the bridge and will ask the slaves to light
a candle in their memory.

PW Justin and Lilly woofed us from the Bridge to say that they had
scented out Penelope and Bonnie who have buppy Racer in their care to
arrange play dates with our 11 month old buppy sister Lilly ATB . They
have also added that they have heard plans are been made for the
introduction of the recent arrivals ATB. of which there are many and
will woof us more about that later.

Jade and Jasmin not looking forward to Saturdays visit to our Doctor, if
she is rude and tells us that we are still fat we will nip her.

Justin and Lilly ATB  just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all humans and houndies well over
the weekend.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.