[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Oct 19 04:19:47 PDT 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need,

The slave Johnathan took a spring break from the office and spent a
whole 9 days with us. We all stayed in bed until 08.00 and after been
served breakfast in bed we went out for walks in the morning at about
09.00. It was wonderful as there was no rush, the slave allowed us as
long as we liked to sniff this and that. During the week we had a bit of
an adventure as a twister went through our house breaking windows and
the glass flew over the lawns and flower beds far away from the windows,
doors were slammed shut, things moved in the wind and it made a very
scary whooshing sound before disappearing into the fields of the local
airport. The neighbour's yards were just covered in debris as the centre
moved through our place. Fortunately the slave Johnathan was at home and
he went down town to the fixer up people, came home with them in their
work truck and within 3 hours every thing was fixed up and all glass
removed including the shards and splinters.

The slave Johnathan will be taking a short spring break from the office
during the first week in November were he is going to a resort and doing
some game photography and taking long mineral baths while the slave
William looks after us. The slave Johnathan promised us he would start
catching up with our drools starting from the 7/10/2011, we are hoping
he will be up to date with our drools before he goes away.

Jade and Jasmin the slave Johnathan weighed us at home during the week
and could not believe what his eyes saw Jasmin picked up 1 kg. and I was
the same after been on a  Scientific Royal Canine Obesity diet. We go
back to our Doctor on Saturday.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB we were watching our sisters through the
telescope the other day and we are certain they were stalking the birds
in the garden.

Slaves William and Johnathan before one knows it another day has gone,
they just seem to fly past.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx