[Dailydrool] Weight

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:37:50 PDT 2011

 My guys never seem to gain or lose weight. I take them to Petsmart once a week to check them. (and for them to get the treats that all the clerks give them). Penny weights in at 40-41lbs, Super Cooper around 44-45lbs and Bubba in normally around 64-66 lbs. I don't do anything special with them in fact I freed feed them. there is always food in their bowl and they get a treat everytime Ileave the house and come home. My vet says all three look just fine although she did say Bubba might be slightly heavy. I think he is just about right for him.

Gee I hope I'm not doing anything that I shouldn't

Anthony R. Kenczewicz