[Dailydrool] Tina's Eye

Nancy nancykay9 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:08:14 PDT 2011

We took Tina to our vet this morning so she could tell us whether things
were progressing well. We had taken Tina to the emergency vet last
weekend when her third eyelid was completely covering her eye, and she
was found to have uveitis, a middle-eye inflammation.

Good news, Tina is doing just fine. Now we'll be weaning her off the
ophthalmic steroid over the next few days; it'll be a welcome relief
from drops in her eye(s) every 4-6 hours since Sunday !

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank and Tina, the picky eater