[Dailydrool] Nightmares

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:16:50 PDT 2011

He may not be having nightmares - maybe he's chasing squirrels and when
he caught one he yelped. Basil does this a lot in his sleep; I don't
think it's anything to worry about. In fact, the few times I've awakened
him during one of these dreams he gives me a dirty look!

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB