[Dailydrool] Nightmares

John T. McEarchern III jmcearchern1 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 15:02:38 PDT 2011

All 4 of my have dreams and every other dog thats ever owned me also has dreams. Sometimes they are noisey and sometimes not. My dogs yelp, act like they are running and breath heavy. Sometimes they wake me up but most times it happens before they go to bed. I just let them be and when it's over they quit. My boxer was just dreaming right now and let out a yelp!!

Nothing bad going on with all of that!!!

Sometimes I wish I was just chasing something and making some noise over it!!!