[Dailydrool] CJ the weenie dog

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Mon Oct 31 09:36:12 PDT 2011

I've been off the drool for a while, and I feel bad even asking but could
someone please ask Elder Clara to look out for my little weenie man?  He
died suddenly yesterday at the youthful age of 18 years, 1 month, 7 days.
He'd had congestive heart failure for a while (since before I adopted him),
and after a terrific morning where he acted like he felt great his breathing
started to get rough.  His vet met me at his office, and got a lot of fluid
out of CJ's lungs, but Cj's heart kept stopping, and finally they couldn't
start it anymore.

I adopted CJ about five years ago when he was just a mere 13 years old, and
he's had his ups and downs, but he always pulled through.  It is so hard to
believe he won't be strutting through the door any minute.  Elder Clara,
please make sure he finds a cloud near some pretty girls (he likes the
ladies, but he treats them well, so it's okay) and put some sausage grease
on the buffet for the little guy who hasn't been allowed to eat anything
with fat in it for years.  He'll probably want to roll in it.  I hope that's
okay.

Sorry for all the drool we haven't sent to those who have also lost their
furbabies.  Things here at the Gardner den have just been crazy the last
three months, but now we are stopping to remember our wonderful little boy.

Thanks,

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services