[Dailydrool] Calming Down Bassets

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 11:49:25 PDT 2011

"Young bassets are usually not couch potatoes, at least, not if they're
healthy. They begin to calm down at three, but the antics can go on much
 longer, as Jane can attest to."

Then I am counting down the days until March 15th and Edmond Dawd turns three. He is hysterical, aggravating, adorable, loving, demanding, and squishy all in one. Although we have discovered his favorite game on the planet.. we gots ourselves a little soccer player. 20 minutes of playing on the lawn in the courtyard and he is back on the couch for the night.

He is going on his first roadtrip this weekend! Off to the river for some fun.. I'll be sure to share a picture of him in his life jacket!

I'm so glad we got a basset!

Love and drool to everyone!
Kimi & Edmond Dawd