[Dailydrool] Senior Houndsabout calendar

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:05:12 PDT 2011

Elvis woofin' at you... I don't know who but some kind aunties and uncles are voting for me in the Senior Houndsabout calendar~ Thank you! If you want to vote for me or any of my senior furends...or maybe just gaze upon my old gentle face ( did I mention my birthday is Monday- I'll be 13!~ against all odds...) here's the link:

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=14

auntie Wendie has loved on me many times and always brings great smells with her from the Bounders...please help her keep the old hounds in the style they have learned at her loving hands! If I maketil then it I might just go see them for myself next spring.
WOOF~ Elvis