[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with jlilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Sep 2 00:45:58 PDT 2011

Good morning this is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, thought we would do
some writing while waiting for the taxi to collect us and take us to the
Beauty Parlour. My sister and I are sending comforting and heart healing
drool to the slaves and furfriends of Admiral Sir Belvedere who has left
us for the Bridge, we will ask the slaves to light a candle and give us
extra treats in his memory. We are also sending get well and stay well
drool to Sirius, Yofi, Pixel, Poppy and Jellybean.  The slave Johnathan
said he would look for our missing drools in the archives and read them
to us, we did not receive volume 177 no.9 up to and including volume 178
no.2. Jasmin and I are wondering when this is going to happen as
Johnathan has only switched his home computer on 4 times this year
,mainly to upgrade and install new programmes usually does everything at
the office.

This is Justin and Lilly chiming in from the Bridge we were watching our
sisters through the telescope the other day while they were walking in
the fields between the old cemetery and the local airport grounds and we
rolled on to our backs laughing. Those silly sisters of ours were
sniffing the grass and not even 12 inches away sat a Hare watching them
and they were so engrossed they did not realize the Hare was there and
we swear blind the Hare was laughing at them as he sauntered away
slowly. They eventually picked up the scent and were howling and ready
to follow into the sunset. Fortunately the slaves picked up the leads
and it was a mighty battle for the slaves to rein the girls in and more
than once the girls almost got the upper hand.

Admiral Sir Belverdere has arrived safely ATB just in time to take part
in the auditions the Bridge Theatre Group were holding this week end for
2 shows they will be presenting on alternative nights in November. The
shows been produced are HMS Pinafore and the Pirates of

Penzance. We will be getting to sniff and meet Bel during the auditions.

Jade and Jasmin when we get back from the parlour we will be the two
most beautimus girls on the block.

PW Justin and Lilly ATB when ever we need a good laugh all we have to do
is zoom in on the slaves and sisters.

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all the houndies and slaves on the
drool a safe and enjoyable weekend.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx