[Dailydrool] Qw. Olive

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 08:28:56 PDT 2011

Qw. Olive came from humble roots and never forgot where she came from.  She was rescued from a kill shelter in Flint, Michigan at the age of 9, and spent the next six years raising money for the homeless and hurting hounds not as fortunate as she was.  She left many friends behind her when she packed her bags and left for the Rainbow Bridge a year and a half ago.  I think it would make her very happy if some of her aunties and uncles who loved her would continue her mission and give her a few votes for a page on the Senior Hounds Calendar -
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/new-products.php?p=3

We thank you - and I know Qw. Olive thanks you too.
Marilyn, Chunky, Olivia and Christmas the Beagle