[Dailydrool] Drool needed

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:34:54 PDT 2011

My dearest drooler
Please add me to your prayer and drool list..
my dad was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and
the growth is so big surgery or treatment is not an option
I am traveling 5 hours to see him on Tues and to say the least am
devastated.
I am a daddy's girl and don't know how I am going to cope without cracking
my parents are my world and I have  always been so close to them
Dad does not have much time left and it is killing me
so please sling me and dad some drool..
I hope all his precious animals meet him when he passes

words can not express how much I love my drool family

Carolyn
Rex aka Lil Foot , Lil Miss Daisy Halo
Rose ake Rose bud and the cats Scooter, Mittens, and Smokey
and my bridge crew...