[Dailydrool] sleeping together and the Dos XX commericial

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 13:29:38 PDT 2011

First off drool to all in need.

It has been a busy August. Thank doG August is over. The boys have been nice and not given me a hard time for working OT last month. But they have been more affectionate to each other. About a week ago, I was petting Rambo and Speedy wanted to TLC too so he climbed on the bed and placed his head on Rambo's 2 front legs and Rambo proceeded to groom Speedy's head while I messaged Speedy's tummy. Speedy was in heaven the 4 legger and the 2 giving him all the attention. 2 nights ago I was able to take a picture of they cuddling. Speedy leaning on Rambo's shoulders and Rambo the ever vigilant Shar Pei looking out to see what movements are going on outside. It was a real sweet picture. I'm glad I was able to capture it before they moved.

Has anyone heard the Dos XX commercials - the most interesting man in the world?One of the commercials says says that the most interesting man in the world distrust squirrels. Somehow I think the Pacific Basset Fleet would approve of Mr. Dos XX now. I find myself cracking up in the car at the thought of any PBF member meeting the most interesting man in the world and sharing a beer or two.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo