[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 18:56:56 PDT 2011

Okay. Where is he?? I better check the skyway again--I been waiting for days---the bell hasn't rang, but I know he is coming-----wait, I bet he went over next door--I will call Borscht--over at the beagle bridge, they get confused---I get me cellar phone rolling here--Borscht--Clara---got any wayward bassets over there?? I am missing one---eh?? Really?? Couple days ago??? He did huh?? Okay. Will do. Geez---spotted him rolling over at the Chesapeake Bay Retrievers gate. I better give Chester a call--he is gate keeper down there---
Chester--Clara here--I hear tell you got my basset---yes yes, I know that one is full of himself--hey---they dont call him Admiral for nothin---shake him off and send him down---yes--thanks Chester--yea yea, I owe you--
Here he comes--so much for the shake off---now look Belvedere, I been waitng--get on in here. I better shut this gate really fast----
Bel--can I call you that?? Okay--good. Bel--you are a handsome devil--and what a past you have had--I got your bio you see----Admiral--Head of the Babes fleet--know everyone--loves to sail the sea--yea--got that one from where I found you---hehehehe--what a scamp this one is---the look in those eyes tells the "tail"!!!!
Okay Bel--lets get you settled--or as settled as a Admiral can be--I see you would like a star--bright enough to see all the world--all those fun places you have been---we got you covered young man. 1899 Star Shine Parkway. Hold it--that location needs special equipment---sun glasses--yes shades as the brightness is 24/7 over there---huh??? Waterfront location---Elder Clara knew this was coming--yes Bel--waterfront--you know we aim to please here---

Now about the buffet---Fish, yes--with a side of pizza---bushel of hush puppies---fries--cookies---and a dab of ice cream---now it sure is a good thing we dont have belly aches here at the bridge----Fey Fey has been a cookin and shakin get it all ready. Trust Elder Clara--she never disappoints with the grub!

Now, map, scooper, and be off Belvedere----

Admiral Sir Belvedere, Head of The Babes Fleet has arrived, all is good at the bridge.
Time to close the gate--but remember--Don't Stop Believing----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake