[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 06:24:45 PDT 2011

Yes Yes, now that is looking better--I need to wipe off the lens of me tellerscope, I been watching this furever, problems back at me home you see, a hard fight going on, but Elder Clara is sure it is not her time, but that one can be a woosie,
Hold on, me cellerphone is a about to grab me rumpbone.
Yes Fey Fey. Calm yourself, Stop snorting at Clara and woof nice--I got my problems going on here---late you say?? Now lookie, we have no clock here at the bridge--yes maam. I will shut my smart snooter and listen.
EH?? Two of them you say?? Walked right in?? Elder Clara didn't notice?? Made themselves at home?? Demerits on my permanent record huh??  What?? Only scraps at the buffet for a week for me??? Yes I will go welcome them right now-Got it--
I swear, work work work---and scraps for me--lets see if I can make this right--
Okay, now Ellie Mae--moved right in at 1688 Star Brite Lane. I will trot over ther first. Hmmm----my goodness that is a bright star, and lookie there she is snoozing with her blanket on. She is looking so nice, why I hate to wake her up. and look at that, she has a stash of turkey legs right next to her, why she is waking up--and those eyes, so bright, tail is wagging. all looks good here--Welcome Ellie Mae--life is good.
Now over to T Bone Trail--Hmmmmm  22 1/2 now how did we get this location?? Sounds like I could have a problem here--I hear a bellow, barking, woof woof---oh my look at this--Janey--she moved in alright, moved in a cloud right between Cara and Freddy. Set up a cloud between the two, talking about old times, laughing, slapping her paws, whew--things look good here, couple whole turkeys laying there, looks like she raided the freezer before Fey Fey got them cooked--Welcome Janey--you look so healthy, and right here with family--my goodness you have had a wonderful time on earth eh?? Your Momma misses you, but we all know life at the Bridge is heaven----

Well Elder Clara has checked out the new kids on the block, late and all, but its all good up here. I am off for a scrap--or maybe Ellie Mae will share----

Just remember--Dont stop believing---
The gate is closed,

Debbie Winchester