[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 12:32:02 PDT 2011

...plump up me perch, nice and soft, oh---dust--let me wipe of me big screen TB. Thats better. I want full view. Full basket of cookies, nice bowl of water, get my remote all ready---EH??? What is Elder Clara doing you ask?? Why did you forget, tonight the Big Bang comes on--why I love them geekerz, my snooter gets all raised up, me tail is a twitchin, do the hee haw--

Hold it--that sounds like the bell, but gosh sakes, it went soft, a little ding to the dong -----I better look---I open the gate and my heavens--what a nice looking basset, so patient, just sitting, come on, get on in here little girl---Elder Clara has been expecting you, what?? One of MY Bang Cookies while we check in?? Well---help yourself. We all know how paperwork dont flow---
Now--Blossom. Why now thats a nice name, and you are as pretty as a blossoming rose aren't you?? I better do the walk around here, Fey probably gots me on the camera-----very nice, hocks are good, tail is up, flaps in place, shine on the snooter--good. Blossom you pass.
Now lets get you all settled here. I see you would like a star--one by family, Mac and Samantha--of course we got you ready-had to do some moving but we have you all over on Helping Hands Highway. 2144 Helping Hands. That right, you will not only see family , but you will meet other Therapy hounds over there--didn't think that would pass by Elder Clara did you??? Nope, we are all proud of the work you have done to help others and bring a smile, you touch the heart young lady.
Hungry eh?? Cookie didnt last long--okay--yes I have your request. No Jelloz. Right--No jiggle in the middle--hehehehe--little humor there---I see-Pizza, taco's and refried beans--smell it cookin Blossom??--Fey Fey has been loading up the tables getting ready for you--and here--yes--that is a gas mask. Beans--remember??  We have some real bombers here at the Bridge. Big Bang will have new meaning tonight---
Okay Miss Blossom, you are off and rolling, take your map, a scooper--be off and see how we rock here, you are safe, healthy and happy.

Blossom has arrived--and lookin oh so fine--Elder Clara will shut the gate now,
But we never leave without reminding you all--Dont Stop Believing--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake