[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 17:26:27 PDT 2011

Ahhhhh-- mail. Elder Clara has been waiting for this. My new PCI catalog. Nice colors and look at that fabric, I need something durable you know---Perch Covers International have the best deals, and as many as Elder Clara orders----well--lets just say I gotz them on speedy dial.

Ehhh?? The bell?? Really??? I better check my paperwork here---put me catalog over here, mark me place----fall colors you know--
Little peek outside, and oh yes--I better open the gate--lookie this--come on in here--a fine looking lady if I do say so myself---
Now you must be Lori Lu---and what a woof out of this one, I better do the walk around here, toebones nice, tail wag has good distance, nice waist, pass.
Excuse me--get off the perch please--aaahhhmmmmm----I better get this one checked in--she is making herself right at home on me perch, we all know this aint gonna fly---
Now Lori Lu, I understand you would like a bright star, one that is bright enough for you to see the Rio Trio back home--Clara got you ready---in the best location of course---one just for you ----9188 Big Bark Boulevard --hehehehe----yes maam, you can howl at the moon over there and no complaints, loud as you like--
Now Fey Fey has been banging pans in there today, you must have a special request--yes, I see--pot roast--why a girl after Elder Claras belly---and Fey makes a pot roast that will twizzle your whiskers---cake?? Yes smell it cooking???  Side of cheese?? She has a whole wheel of it ready. The buffet is stocked for us hungry hounds.
So Lori Lu, take a map, grab a scooper--we run a clean Bridge you know--and be off.

Lori Lu has arrived, she is looking good and has a smile on the snooter----
It is time to close the gates, but remember---Dont Stop Believing--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake