[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 18:30:36 PDT 2011

What?? Now look, I told you this had to be complete--there cant be a hold up---dont make me come down there, why you have me in a snort, Elder Clara is demanding answers--you have 10 minutes to get this right and there better not be as much as stardust out of place--he is here now--10 minutes or that nub of a tail of yours will look like a hood ornament out of your snooter.
HA!! Cocker Construction has Elder Clara in a roar--why I could of called the Doberman Diggers, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooo------and now the bell----this is cutting things way too close---

I better open the gate--come in, come in young man, RJ we have been expecting you---yes, we know---things happen, let Elder Clara give you a hug, I think you need it, but you will be fine, and find out the bridge is a wonderful place, full of many things, all good. Now see--a smile on the snooter, the tail is getting into the game, wagging like we love to see-----
Now RJ, we have some special suprises just for you--why this one gave Elder Clara heartburn. RJ, look over there on me perch--there is someone here to meet you--yes--Miss Pigs, errr Princess, thats her rightful name but you know, your Daddy loved to call her Pigs---now isnt that sweet--a reunion----Princess and RJ together, romping, smashing the perch--good thing its memory foam--why it would be flat. So happy!!!!

RJ we have another suprise--we have moved in a star right next to Princess's cloud--5 Milk Bone Parkway, yes she is  next door at number 3---a star so bright you can see your Daddy that loves you both oh so much, but all the folks on earth have their arms around him, he will be okay, he is sad, but now that he knows you both are together and looking so good, it will help his heart to heal.
Food?? Yes Pigs, you know Miss Fey Fey has the trucks unloading all day, and we know the list--Chops, steaks and a side of cookies--she has it ready, she never fails to have the buffet loaded.

Now, Pigs will take you by the paw and show you the way RJ--take your scooper and be off---paw in paw--look at them run and laugh-why it does a heart good to see the jolly reunion-

Robert, RJ has arrived, he is looking so good, no worries--we will close the gate and the celebration shall begin-
Now remember--Dont stop believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake