[Dailydrool] You guys are awesome..

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell2010 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 07:22:22 PDT 2011

If anyone does not believe in the power of drool I will beg to differ
I  asked for drool yesterday and came home from work my inbox flooded
you guys are awesome. I make the trip to see my dieing dad on Tues and
it is killing me but he went from extremely week the night before last
to last night sitting up eating fish and chips and well witching with a B
Drool works if only in small doses. I am still going down to see dad and the
\cancer has taken its toll and only a matter of time but I may see a small
spark of
the old dad when arrive something I could never dream of.
To each and every one of you that sent huggs, love prayers and drool I
promise to answer each and
\everyone of you personally when I settle down a bit after I see dad this
week.
The drool has pulled me through allot over the years but this is by far the
toughest
I will close my post today with I love you all
Ty soo sooo much it does truly give me comfort that so many care
love

Carolyn

Carolyn
Rex aka Lil Foot , Lil Miss Daisy Halo
Rose ake Rose bud and the cats Scooter, Mittens, and Smokey
and my bridge crew...