[Dailydrool] Chilliepepper

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 4 06:45:48 PDT 2011

Today is Chilliepeppers 13th birthday and this is the first time ever that we can not celebrate it with her.I am quite sure she will have a big party at the Rainbow Bridge surrounded by her Mom PW MS Brandy and her adopted Brother Curly.We miss you both so much.
On the happier side of the story..Tomorrow is  Elvis’s 13th Birthday.Wow ,what a fighter this one is ,nothing holds him down.And all that was made possible by my daughter Angelika,she took him in and cares for him ever since he got paralyzed and I could not lift him.So happy Birthday to Elvis,you have made a lot of people and even more Houndies very happy.And than comes September 7th,that was the day my angel was born.....happy birthday Angelika.

Hanni slave to Haley and forever Mom to Chilliepepper ATB and Curly ATB