[Dailydrool] WOOFSTOCK is Saturday!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 17:43:59 PDT 2011

Don't forget -- New England Basset Hound Rescue's fundraiser, Woofstock, will be held this coming Saturday, September 10, in Sturbridge, Mass! Please join us for our one fundraising event! Lots of fun contests, games, and our Waddle in the Woods, plus great raffle and auction items including Disney Park Hopper tickets, Coach bags, handmade quilts, a giant Pampered Chef collection, hotel stays, golf outings, Vineyard Vines bags, awesome basset wagon, Keurig coffee maker and the list goes on! If you can't make it, please consider supporting one of our fundraisers or purchase an official Woofstock t-shirt! You'll find all the details on our website at http://www.nebhr.org

Thank you!

Heather Hill
New England Basset Hound Rescue
www.nebhr.org

Please help me in my fundraising efforts for Woofstock 2011! http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/heather-hill-1/woofstock2011

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***AND our new CafePress store for great basset hound merchandise!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr***