[Dailydrool] Re dog parks

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Sep 4 20:54:08 PDT 2011

I don't have dog park dogs either.  Scooby is not fond of  small dogs, and
she does not appreciate male dogs checking out her back  end.  Honey is a
friendly little lady, but too fragile to be around other  dogs that are all
excited.
And Dottie, well lets just say, at first she thinks she likes  being around
other dogs, and then she changes her mind in a big hurry, and she  picks
out one dog or another, and charges them. Thank goodness they think it's a
big joke, and they torment her then. So she loves going home, "fast". My vet
has  told me, he has had to patch up a lot of dogs, from being at the parks,
and dogs  that have longer backs then their short legs are long, are more
prone to getting  hurt.....so my girls are glad to be home in their soft
chairs, sleeping the  afternoon away..........and that's ok..............
Barbie and her hounds

In a message dated 9/4/2011 4:59:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,