[Dailydrool] Taking Photos

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Mon Sep 5 07:58:08 PDT 2011

At 10:09 9/5/2011, Kimberly wrote:
>by the way, what's the deal with miss maggie not liking her picture
>taken? is that a basset thing or a behavioral trait. she'll be doing
>something so cute or unbelievable and no matter how careful or quiet
>we are, she'll stop and sometimes look away.

Myrtle, 9yo, gets squirrely when I turn the camera on.  It may be she
hears the ranging device.

I don't know if the flashes spooked her and she knows that sound
precedes them.  She has been spooked by thunder ever since my son
bought her aged 10wk and now she gets nervous when it rains, even if
it doesn't thunder.

Mabel, an older rescue, isn't fazed one bit.

Tommy in Danville