[Dailydrool] Fwd: dog park

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:58:14 PDT 2011

Our dog park is all grass, and every few months one section or another has
to be fenced off and reseeded because the grass gets torn up from all the
running and it turns into a mud pit. I'd prefer wood chips.

Otherwise, our park is very nice. It's about 7 acres, double-gated, with
benches, a covered area, pick-up stations, water fountains for people and
dogs (although they're turned off 6 months of the year because the pipes
freeze). We have a separate fenced area for small dogs, and another separate
agility area with equipment.

Basil is not a huge fan of the park; since he's deaf and also starting to
lose his sight he doesn't like to get too far away from me, so he never
leaves my side to play.