[Dailydrool] Siobhan's Birthday

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Mon Sep 5 09:34:19 PDT 2011

I made today Set.5, Siobhan's Birthday/Gotcha' Day.
She was found as a stray in a shelter.
She started with us as a foster, very overweight and a huge lump on one of her front legs.  She was thought to be 8-9 years old.  I really didn't want another foster right then, but High Country Basset Rescue needed a place for her.
Dr. Jeri removed the lump (benign) and advised a good diet.
After a couple of months, I realized that my Janie Anne actually tolerated Siobhan.  Seeing that she was thought to be a senior, I decided that she would be a member of our little family.
Now 2 years later, she is down to under 60 pounds and loves to run and play.  We think she is around 6, so She Is today.
Double cheeseburgers all around and I am going to open a bottle of Phred's Red to celebrate.
We ask everyone to celebrate a safe Labor Day and Siobhan's Day.
Woofs and Drool to all in need.
Janie Anne, Siobhan and Bill

PS--we vote everyday for Looziana and have started voting on the Pepsi thing.